Welcome to our RV Campground community!
About RHK Holdings
RV Campsite Parkland County
RHK Holdings RV Campground Park provides an opportunity for campers to enjoy monthly, full serviced, long-term, seasonal RV camping, in a country setting, with a small community atmosphere.
RHK Holdings Ltd RV Campground opened in the Fall of 2019 and is owned and operated by Russell Kreye. The RV Park stretches over a 3 acres of property in Parkland County, which is a short distance from Stony Plain, Alberta.
The RV Campground is new and still in development stage. We are now accepting new campers for our RV Park community. Learn more about our Campground by reading our FAQs.
Currently there are 12 fully serviced lots in our RV Campground Park.
- The RV campground is fenced and gated for privacy.
- A variety of small farm animals are in a fenced area for your enjoyment.
- Lakes are nearby for fishing, swimming, canoeing and more.
Our 30′ x 60′ RV campsites include:
- 2 parking stalls
- Full services include Water & Sewer
- Power is supplied to each lot by a separate meter which is charged at the 1st of every month
- Gated with Cameras
- All Season RV Campground Services
- Snow removal in the Winter Months
- Pet Friendly
- Firepits & Picnic included on each campsite
- Gravel & Lawn area on campsites
- RHK Wood Pile firewood supplied to campers for an extra fee
- Quiet time restrictions